- This event has passed.
DOSED Documentary + Q&A
March 27 @ 1:00 pm - March 29 @ 3:00 pm
The award winning documentary Dosed Movie is coming to Los Angeles!
There will be a Q&A featuring Ryan Munevar of Decriminalize California and special guests TBA following the 7:40 pm show on Friday, 3/27 and Saturday 3/28 and after the 1pm show on Sunday, 3/29 at the Monica Film Center.
Tickets on sale now! https://www.laemmle.com/film/dosed?date=2020-03-27
Showtimes at Laemmle Monica Film Center – 1332 2nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
– Friday, March 27th, Showtime at 1:00pm (doors at 12:30pm)
– Friday, March 27th, Showtime at 7:40pm (doors at 7:10pm)
– Saturday, March 28th, Showtime at 1:00pm (doors at 12:30pm)
– Saturday, March 28th, Showtime at 7:40pm (doors at 7:10pm)
– Sunday, March 29th, Showtime at 1:00pm (doors at 12:30pm)
– Sunday, March 29th, Showtime at 7:40pm (doors at 7:10pm)
Check out the Trailer for DOSED: https://www.facebook.com/DosedMovie/videos/363976790993813/
After many years of prescription medications failed her a suicidal woman turns to underground healers to try and overcome her depression, anxiety, and opioid addiction with illegal psychedelic medicine like magic mushrooms and iboga.
An evening dedicated to psychedelics, mental health, addiction, compassion, education, and solutions.
Share DOSED with your friends around the world! NYC, London, Toronto, Oslo! New screenings are being added globally every week!
For a full list of screenings check out: